http://breakfastandbible.blogspot.com/

Saints Alive

A forum for the exchange of opinions and information about the life of St. Joseph Ctholic Church in Plain City, Ohio.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Parish Mission

What a blessing! Once again we see the talents of our parish family displayed to the amazement of all. A lot of prayer and effort went into making this a blessing. I believe this is the best parish mission I've witnessed. Fr. Ron's message were right on target. The witness speakers touched my heart deeply. The enthusiastic response of everyone made it a celebration of the Joy of Gathering and Sharing.

1 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally would like to thank all who were involved in planning the parish mission, and all who participated. As Fr. Pat stated, it was one of the best parish missions we ever had. I was truly blessed to have been able to attend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home