http://breakfastandbible.blogspot.com/

Saints Alive

A forum for the exchange of opinions and information about the life of St. Joseph Ctholic Church in Plain City, Ohio.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Personnel Changes

After 14 years of service to St. Joseph's Religious Education program, Heidi Kellett has resigned for personal reasons. I have accepted her resignation. We all wish her well and thank her for her generous service.

I have begun to look at replacements. The CCD program will be delayed in its start while we work out some of the issues. I am look at simplifying the program for a new Program and Volunteer Manager. The only way to get everyone in at one time simply is Wednesday Night. Many expressed a desire for Sunday mornings but that was only possible by combining classes as a result of offering both Sunday and Wednesday sessions. I have not ruled out splitting the classes Sunday K to 3 and Wednesday 4-7. More info will follow after I've consulted with teachers.

4 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to see Heidi resign, but I also wish her well. She has been excellent. We will all miss her. We love you Heidi.

 
At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry to see Heidi leave-- she has devoted so much to the spiritual education of our children. I am sure we can't begin to realize how much she did behind the scenes to support this program. She leaves a big void to fill. God Bless Heidi!

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Sarah Reinhard said...

A salute to Heidi's service and all the work we saw, and the work we did not see. Our prayers and appreciation are with her.

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Pam's statement. I will miss Heidi and her dedication. I hope the program continues to move forward with the children formost in our minds. Our future depends on them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home