http://breakfastandbible.blogspot.com/

Saints Alive

A forum for the exchange of opinions and information about the life of St. Joseph Ctholic Church in Plain City, Ohio.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Breakfast and Bible

My blog at breakfastandbible.blogspot.com is an ongoing look at the Scriptures for the coming Sunday. It provides a chance to see the homily in formation. It also provides a chance to make comments that might help direct the homily. The homily is often influenced by events of the week or something I read.

It has been my experience that every priest and deacon sees some different opportunity in the readings. Your insights can speak to me and give me a second or third glance that may reveal something I didn't see.

1 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Sarah Reinhard said...

I have really been enjoying the B&B blog, Padre. I haven't left comments on it, because I wasn't sure if that's what you were after...(so now watch out - just kidding). I hope more people have a chance to grow through the week leading up to Mass as I have!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home